Tuesday 8 August 2017

A deleted Youtube exchange with Max Igan !!!!

This is a conversation with Max Igan of Craphouse, sorry, Crowhouse fame. His dulcet tones emanate from his enviable accomodation in Los Angeles, when he's not jetting around the world meeting exxx members of paedophile cults, exxx members of the Church of Satan or Alexxx Jones (who Maxxx himself calls a shill!), amongst others of the huge fraternity of  disinfo merchants established to subvert the awakening of humanity from our collective nightmare.
 
He deleted the exchange, as he would, as do all the freaks that occupy this area of consciousness manipulation when we get stuck in with the uncomfortable truths.We are blocked from commenting on Icke, Jones and many more sites, as these @Truthers@ hate it when they get called out with evidence (though we've seen and heard our words plagiarised by them many times!).

Here's the exchange:
But why do you associate with such obvious agents of the power, such divisive and money-grabbing evident sociopaths? Do they fool you, do they fund you, are you attracted to the allure of fame, does the association gain you more sales, is it the same Ego we all battle with, the body-mind hangover from our upbringing, the false reality getting in the way of your true self, the humanhearted core? Just asking. We have refused many invitations to speak, sell nothing on our blog, grow our olives organically and sell for a pittance and live an utterly simple life, cut our own wood for our fire, collect natural herbs and greek 'horta' for sustenance, do no harm as much as we are able in this false reality, do kindness where and when we can (particularly Aktina), earn less than enough to pay tax (until this year, when the Greek Govt decided 6,000 euro was more than we need to live on). Yet we are still, try as we might, locked in the matrix to an extent, yet knowing we are, as a species, sooooo close to a form of redemption. Sorry.
View all 6 replies

Hide replies
thecrowhouse
"obvious agents of the power, such divisive and money-grabbing evident sociopaths"  ??? to whom are you referring please?
Olive Farmer
Where to begin, Max?Before ditching him, didn't you hang with Zen Gardner, senior guy at the famous kiddy-fiddler church it has been reported. Perhaps, as is suggested, Mark Passio really was in the Church of Satan.Maybe you regret hanging with Ken Okeefe, you recall, whom you later accused of deceptive fraud I understand. Didn't you used to appear on Alex Jones' show? He you later accused of being a disinfo cointelpro shill, or something similar? Let me know if you want more (!) but at least three people you used to do shows with YOU YOURSELF have since accused of wrongdoing or of working for the other side.Er, did you know this is common practice amongst the disinfo cointelpro community?That is, to fall out with and accuse of bad stuff other 'leaders' of the fake alternative media.
thecrowhouse
met zen gardner twice, met mark twice, ken was an asshole so I called him out as thief when he betrayed me and everyone else, never been on the alex jones show.... Im not aware of anyone I have done shows with who is accusing me of wrong doing or that I am accusing of wrong doing, except Ken, because he did the wrong thing, so... Er, take your disinfo and shove up your programmed divisionist asshole. Have a nice day and feel free to troll your unresearched disinformation somewhere else.
thecrowhouse
lol ... that was the Linda west show, so she happened to be with infowars for about 2 weeks, so what? thats not doing shows with alex jones, and yes, I have done interviews with lots of people... made a mistake or two in my life too and trusted the odd asshole like ken as well.... I dont go attacking others and spreading my own self righteous drivel around youtube with every mistake I see anyone else make tho... so I will tell you what I will block you so you can go troll someone else because Im totally sick of being attacked by programmed drones who are too full of themselves to have any life other than attempting to bring down others... so goodbye now :)
Olive Farmer
Weak. Lol.Isn't that blocking freedom of speech, just because you're losing?

9 comments:

  1. Igan just keeps on befriending dodgy people. Luke Rudowsky is anotjer lol. I asked Max last year how he manages to be constantly and i mean constantly flying all aroumd the globe and his answer? 'Cmon it doesnt cost much to fly from country to country!!!' I couldnt believe it, my partner and i both work and there is no way we could do the continual flights that scumbag does. Another shill just found is the book max was promoting by Rebeka Roth!! She is a well know liar ousted by Jim Fetzer. Max is a dodgy lying pos. The list is so long of all the disinfo agents he hangs with i dont have time on my phone to type them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I like your blog and have taken note of it. Im a member of Thomas Williams THI private facebook group. I have recently been knocked out by Thomas Williams ''from Russia with love'' video, and pdf document. And all this talk about a covered up Tartaria empire. I will paste below the recent FB THI exchange about the Tartaria cover up that has knocked me out today. Im messaging you because I mentioned Max Igan, I agree with the things you say here on this page. ut I wonder if you have any thoughts, about Igans youtube about the worldwide Magyar civilisation, etc. That cant be lies? Igan seems to be delivering some truths there. My FB comment below will put it more in context. Cheers :-)

    -------------

    Well what can I say. I was knocked out last year when I accidentally saw a Max Igan video , my jaw dropped when I heard about the retired Hungarian linguist in Australia, discovered not only the aborigine tribes were white as well as black and they lived alongside each other. It was a worldwide Magyar root language, and Incas too. And when 5 Incas brought back to the Vatican, the pope heard them speaking Magyar, ordered all the Incas wiped out. Igan also said I think, the British East India company and the Vatican, it wasn't just wealth acquisition and colonisation and raping they wanted There was a systematic agenda to erase all trace of this worldwide civilisation. Im guessing Tartaria, is similar region to Hungary Magyar. Noone I tried explaining this too offline was bothered by this info. So im extra knocked out now. One little data point I should bring up but I don't understand what to make of it. Please see these olive farmer bloggers living in Crete, they had email exchanges with Max Igan and say hes some kind of Agent. Therefore what does this mean with regards the worldwide Magyar root race info hes putting out? Or what could Igans agenda be generally? My head is spinning and I want to know more. http://olivefarmercrete.blogspot.com/.../a-deleted...
    Manage

    olivefarmercrete.blogspot.com

    A deleted Youtube exchange with Max Igan !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, im still to read through all of the FRWL pdf yet. But can I just check ask a few things here......ive only watched one of these videos so far. Its set in Suffolk in England. Are we talking about here a Tartarian empire that was in England, and in Europe, and …..they had Tesla Free Energy Power Stations?! This looks like an 18th century or 19th century building. Id not have thought this to be a power generating station. Does this mean English history and all of Europes history even with regards the last 200 or 300 years never mind longer, has been a lie? This Tartar empire, Free Energy technology, energy was free for the people? The youtube commenter below even remarks about the technology of paints they used , still on the building, that's far superior to paint technology we have today. Im going to watch more of these Tartar videos this evening when I get time. But I am seriously shaken here! And I thought I was pretty much reasonably unshakeable after all the red pills I took since may 2013!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-W0DHg7IHQ&index=9&list=PLaQqRrs1I84S4FwTZhCr2Xd85_z-W8kyS&t=0s

    youtube.com

    TARTARIAN POWER STATION WITH ALMOST NO…

    ReplyDelete
  4. '' Cavan D Farr
    3 months ago

    These buildings are all over where I live in pa. That paint coating is a superior formula to what we use today. It is still more secure on surface 100s of years later than our modern paint in ten years. all of these chemical paint corporations would go out of business, if we knew ingredients to what they used. Really good chanel! glad I found it. '' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-W0DHg7IHQ&index=9...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Max Igan' is of Jewish descent so it's no surprise he is friends with shills and sex offenders because he is a jewish infiltrator. He is always pushing lies and useless limited hangout info like the mandela effect etc. The problem with us is we always think the best of people and make excuses in our own mind for them. While they are truly evi and use our kindness against us, they use it as a weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this whole thing the the most retarded thing I've read, its like watching two paraplegic down syndrome people have sex...

    ReplyDelete
  7. troll!!!!!!!!! rot in hell pal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All wishes turning back on the curser...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Max Igan is a shill no doubt!! Most alternative media are shills controlled. They do say a lot of truths and some misdirection. I suggest you discern critically think ! Trust no one!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think, thanks.